Mr. Matthew Roesch is a graduate of West Virginia University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering. As a professional engineer, he has ample knowledge and hands-on experience with all types of building systems and mechanical equipment.
Mr. Roesch has extensive experience in overall building systems design and construction project management. He has managed design teams, contractors, and facility managers throughout the design-build construction process. Mr. Roesch holds an ASHE Health Care Construction certification, is a Certified Energy Manager, a Certified Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Technician by the NEBB, and is a LEED Green Associate.
Additionally, Mr. Roesch has particular expertise with complex commercial, healthcare, and industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) control systems. His experience includes the installation and repair of large-scale control systems, system optimization, troubleshooting of active systems, and communications integration over a wide variety of equipment and languages.
Mr. Roesch spent a portion of his career focusing on the mechanical evaluation and repair of heavy machinery and large agricultural equipment. Prior to earning his engineering degree, he worked as a heavy machinery mechanic for both New Holland and John Deere. He has experience operating and evaluating all types of equipment, including various types of tractors, harvesters, bailers, front-end loaders, backhoes, and graders, as well as their attachments.
Furthermore, Mr. Roesch spends his off time staying involved in all aspects of off-road racing and competition. He is an accomplished MIG and TIG welder and specializes in custom fabrication. Mr. Roesch has extensive knowledge of antiquated and modern drivetrain systems, including significant experience with all types of modern combustion engines. Mr. Roesch is familiar with all applicable skills needed to build a vehicle from the ground up. His accomplishments are represented by a shelf full of trophies.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Aerospace Engineering, B.S.: West Virginia University (2010)
• Professional Engineer: Virginia, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, South Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Arizona, and Wyoming
• Certified Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commisison for Traffic Accident Reconstruction, ACTAR #4414
• IPTM certified Bosch CDR Tool Technician
• NEBB Certified Testing, Adjusting and Balancing Technician (2018)
• ASHE Health Care Construction certification (2018)
• Certified Energy Manager, Association of Energy Engineers (2016)
• LEED Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council (2016)
• Certified Aerial Lift Operator
• Licensed Motorcycle Operator