Mr. Mohammad Mushtaq is an experienced Pavement and Materials Engineer who graduated from the University of Waterloo (M.A.Sc.) in 2011. He has a variety of experience in construction management, site inspections, quality assurance of multi-disciplinary construction projects, and parking lot rehabilitation.
Mr. Mushtaq’s responsibilities include project management and coordination with client and contractors, pavement investigation, design and reports, rehabilitation, and drainage evaluation for various industrial, commercial, and public parking facilities.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• M.A.Sc. (Civil Engineering): University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON. Canada, (2011)
• B.E. (Civil Engineering): Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan, (2000)
• Scholarship awarded from Transportation Association of Canada (TAC): 2010 – SNC Lavalin
• Canadian Technical Asphalt Association (CTAA): Member
• Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
• Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba (APEGM)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB)
• Association of Professional Engineers of Prince Edward Island (APEPEI)
• Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia (APENS)
• Professional Engineers & Geoscientists Newfoundland & Labrador (PEGNL)