Consultant / P.E. / McAllen
Mr. Anguiano received his Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering Degree from Texas A&M University-Kingsville. He is also a graduate of the Texas State Technical College with an Associate Degree in Drafting and Design Technology. He is a Windstorm Certified Engineer approved by the Texas Department of Insurance. Mr. Anguiano is a Licensed Professional Engineer with extensive experience in roadway design and construction management.
Mr. Anguiano’s areas of expertise include the design and inspection of residential and commercial structures to comply with the International Residential Codes and the Texas Department of Insurance requirements. Mr. Anguiano has evaluated damages by wind and hail to residential and commercial buildings and by vibrations from construction-related equipment. Mr. Anguiano has also determined sources of moisture intrusion to residential and commercial buildings.
- Cause and origin of water damages
- Evaluations of foundation movement.
- Hail and wind evaluations.
- Structural evaluations.
- BS Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Associates Drafting and Design Technology Texas State Technical College-Harlingen
- Registered Professional Engineer - Texas
- Windstorm Certification by Texas Department of Insurance.