Mr. Paul Kempke is an accredited Accident Reconstructionist with the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #1825).
He worked in the law enforcement profession with the Missouri State Highway Patrol from 1995 to 2021 with over 26 years of experience in handling traffic accident investigations. His duties consisted of general road patrol, accident investigation, and reconstruction.
Mr. Kempke was a member of the Major Crash Investigation Unit for over 15 years while he was with the Missouri State Highway Patrol. He had conducted, or assisted on, hundreds of crash investigations and reconstructions. Those crashes involved automobiles, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicycles, ATVs, UTVs, commercial motor vehicles, horse-drawn vehicles, and farm machinery. Mr. Kempke is certified in imaging, preserving, and analyzing a vehicle’s event data recorder and infotainment center.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Psychology, BS: Missouri State University (1993)
• Accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #1825)
• CDR System Technician: Collision Safety Institute and the Missouri State Highway Patrol (2006)
• CDR Data Analysis: Collision Safety Institute (2007)
• Vehicle System Forensic Examiner: Berla (2020)
• Vehicle System Forensic Technician: Berla (2020)
• Advanced Forensic Mapping: CSI Mapping (2008) (2015)
• FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot License
• Memberships: SAE, Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators (IATAIA), Midwest Association of Technical Accident Investigators (MATAI)