Mr. Paul Morris holds a B.A.E. in Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Construction Management and is certified with the English XL Variable Incidence Tribometer slip resistance meter. He is also a licensed professional engineer in New York and Connecticut.
He has extensive experience in building construction management, residential inspection, forensic engineering, slip/trip and fall cases, premise liability cases, flood/moisture intrusion cases, and structural investigations. His experience and industry knowledge cover over 18 years in areas of building construction management, procurement, scheduling, cost estimating and budget control, implementing quality and control procedures, and contract management; 7 years in residential and light commercial inspections; and 15 years in forensic engineering, premise liability, flood/moisture intrusion cases, structural investigations, slip/trip and fall cases and building code analysis.
Mr. Morris has been responsible for executing many complex commercial and pharmaceutical construction assignments. As a residential inspector, he has inspected over 1,500 residences, including a wide variety of building types and ages, as well as some light commercial building inspections. He has considerable experience with flood/moisture intrusion cases, structural investigations, slip/trip and fall cases, premise liability, and building code analysis.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Architectural Engineering (with Building Construction Management option), B.A.E.: The Pennsylvania State University (1982)
• Licensed Professional Engineer: New York and Connecticut
• English XL Variable Incidence Tribometer (CXLT) Certification
• American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): Member
• Coastal Connecticut Chapter of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI): Past President