Philip Roy Watters
Principal Consultant / M.B.A., P.E., LEED AP / Houston
A graduate of Michigan Technological University with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and of the University of Houston Business School with an M.B.A., Mr. Watters' professional experience has been in the petrochemical, refining, oil and gas exploration, and natural gas processing industries as well as the engineering and management consulting profession. He is knowledgeable in environmental assessments, indoor air quality and industrial hygiene investigations, market research, supply/demand and price forecasting, process and mechanical engineering design, process economics and optimization, and technology evaluations.
Mr. Watters' expertise includes designing environmental remediation systems at industrial sites as well as evaluating the reasonableness and appropriateness of environmental remediation systems at superfund sites, industrial and commercial facilities. He has provided consulting services regarding the cause and origin of property contamination, timing of pollutant migration and awareness levels with the industrial industry regarding environmental management practices dating back to the 1960s. Mr., Watters has provided expert witness testimony on environmental remediation practices and remediation of indoor air quality issues.
- Analyzing the cause and origin of environmental contamination
- Petroleum pipelines and fuel storage terminals
- Oil and gas well blow outs and hydraulic fracturing operations
- Underground storage tanks at residences and service stations
- Standard of care during environmental investigations and remediation
- Evaluating business interruption costs at chemical plants, refineries and oil and gas plants
- Indoor air quality investigations involving mold and Chinese drywall
- Mold investigations and mold remediation protocols
- M.B.A - University of Houston
- B.S. Chemical Engineering - Michigan Technological University
- Registered Professional Engineer - Texas
- LEED® AP certified