Mr. Ross Morley has more than 15 years of experience focused on facilitating a wide variety of services in the MEP building consulting sector. He manages a team of professionals to serve key client contacts on a variety of mid- to large-scale mechanical and electrical design and investigation projects from conception to project completion.
Throughout his professional carrier, Mr. Morley has a history of being a team leader for high-profile and innovative mechanical and electrical renovation projects, such as a retrofit to an active 1,400-suite hotel with North America’s largest installation of a high energy-efficient variable refrigerant flow (VRF) heating and cooling technology. He is also a project team leader for many multi-year comprehensive mechanical and electrical building retrofits for community housing apartments, where long-term, net-zero targets and implementation of passive house principles are fundamental objectives.
Mr. Morley is a practice leader for the building energy audit and analysis division, establishing standards, content direction, and review of submissions to clients.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng.: McMaster University (2009)
• Registered Professional Engineer: Professional Engineers of Ontario (2012)
• LEED AP®: Canadian Green Building Council
• Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP®): ASHRAE
• Trace 700 Energy Modelling and Load Software Training
• Carrier’s HAP Energy Modelling and Load Software Training