Susan A. Morog
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Syracuse
Ms. Morog received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the University at Buffalo. She is a Registered Professional Engineer in New York with experienced focused in structural engineering and specializing in forensics; rehabilitation, repair and expansion of existing facilities; and design of new structures. She has over 30 years of structural engineering experience as a consulting engineer in various industries including residential, commercial, municipal/governmental and industrial.
Ms. Morog’s expertise and experience includes property condition assessments, premises liability assessments (trips/slips/falls), ADA analysis, construction compliance with contract documents and building codes representing the owner, existing building rehabilitation, renovation and repair and new building design. She has managed and participated in all phases of design including project master planning, design development, schematic design, preparation of construction documents (drawings, technical specifications, front-end contractual requirements), project coordination for supporting professional expertise and testing, and construction administration.
- Residential and commercial structural damage after heavy snowfall event
- Wind damage assessment to residential and commercial property
- Foundation assessment due to adjacent construction and vehicle surcharge
- Ground vibration damage assessment for existing buildings adjacent to construction sites
- Damage to residential and commercial buildings due to vehicle impact
- Building damage due to deficiencies in design
- Moisture damage assessment for commercial and residential buildings
- Extent of fire damage to the existing structural system of a building
- Trips/slips/falls on building stairs, ramps and surrounding exterior premises
Education and Registrations
- B.S. Civil Engineering – University at Buffalo
- Registered Professional Engineer – New York