Ms. Suzanne Montgomery holds B.S. and M.S. degrees in Chemical Engineering, an M.E. degree in Civil Engineering, and an M.B.A. She has extensive knowledge in facilities planning, contract administration, and construction management. She is also a registered professional engineer and a certified general contractor in the State of Florida.
Throughout her career, Ms. Montgomery has performed and supervised the design and construction of new construction, modifications to existing structures, and damage repairs from the initial client contact through the completion of construction. She has coordinated the efforts of architects and engineers to produce concise, constructible design concepts and accurate cost estimates, construction drawings, and specifications. Her experience includes residential, commercial, and federal government structures such as medical clinics, airfields, and roadways. Additionally, her expeditionary experience is in horizontal construction, water well operations, quarry operations, crane operations, and maintenance of all heavy and light construction equipment. In addition, Ms. Montgomery has performed property investigations on residential and commercial structures, including roof damage assessments, moisture intrusion, flooring damage assessments (tile, wood, etc.), plumbing system failures and repairs, and storm-related damage.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Master of Business Administration: Eastern University (2008)
• Civil Engineering, M.E.: University of Maryland (2005)
• Chemical Engineering, M.S.: University of South Carolina (1994)
• Chemical Engineering, B.S.: University of South Carolina (1991)
• Certifed General Contractor: Florida (#1535159)
• Licensed Professional Engineer: Florida (#96820)
• OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Training
• Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society): Member