Our extensive list of satisfied clients has proven that no project is too large, too small, or too complex for our experts to handle promptly and professionally and report results in a clear, concise manner. We have worked with clients across the United States and in more than 70 foreign countries. As a result, we have become the first choice “go-to” forensics firm for many clients, especially when faced with a complex issue.
Our consultants average more than 20 years of industry experience, allowing us to provide subject matter experts in a multitude of engineering and scientific disciplines. Where needed, we can assemble a team of experts, each with a unique set of skills. Our government services brochure shows the breadth of Rimkus’ services available to government agencies.
Benefits to the Government
- Top-rated firm with extensive experience
- Total solution provider for complex matters
- Seasoned testifying experts
- Disaster recovery experts
- Geographic diversity with more than 110 offices across the U.S. and Europe
- More than 900 employees
- Best practices through innovative strategies and technologies
- Ability to enter into contractor team arrangements
- Fixed price contract holder
- LEED-certified subject matter experts
Working at all levels of Government
Rimkus has performed assignments for a wide variety of governmental entities. Among them are the many departments within the federal government as well as multiple state, county, parish, and municipal entities. This extends even further to include quasi-governmental taxing entities such as ports and airports, transit authorities, school districts, state universities, and municipal utility districts. Among our assignments in more than 70 foreign countries have been working for government-owned entities such as oil and gas firms.