Capital Planning Strategy
February 8, 2024
It is crucial to ensure your 2024 capital projects are not just planned but optimized for success. Assessment of your building’s exterior components, internal systems, necessary upgrades, and compliance with building codes and regulations can help you with this year’s capital planning.
Rimkus has the technical expertise to conduct condition assessments on structures, façades, roofs, and pavement, as well as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems. We can provide the assistance needed to understand your budgetary requirements and make informed plans.
Our team of experts includes architects, engineers, and technical specialists in offices spanning the United States and Canada. With a focus on resiliency and sustainability, we can help you meet climate requirements, comply with regulatory codes, and improve your building’s energy efficiency.
- Assess your property’s performance and current condition
- Prepare for seasonal weather changes
- Avoid premature damage caused by known issues
- Eliminate eyesores and potential risks to clients and employees
- Plan maintenance activities for optimal building performance
- Plan property repairs and upgrades
- Remain in compliance with building codes and statutory requirements
Now is the perfect time to take the first steps toward a more sustainable and climate-friendly building. Contact us today, and let’s elevate your capital planning together.