Rimkus offers to its clients more than 150 continuing education seminars on a wide range of topics, and we add more topics all the time. Click on the link below to see the current list.
These seminars are approved for CE credit in most states for our insurance adjuster clients and are generally accepted under State Bar requirements for CLE credits for our attorney clients. They are presented generally at no cost and typically in your office or another convenient forum. Contact us if you are interested in using this valuable and convenient educational opportunity.View Currently Available Seminars Request a Seminar
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E.,LEED P® BD+C, MAC, CEICC, CSDS, CMCC
- On-Demand Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Lino O. Garcia, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Sciences 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths and More by Joe Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: ADA Building Assessments by John Bolig, AIA, LEED AP
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., N.A.F.I.-C.F.E.I.
- 3/20/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Avo McGibbon, P.E.
- 3/20/2019 Maryland CE Seminar
- 4/11/2019: 9th Annual Dallas CE Spring Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 4/17/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CFII (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/10/2019: Denver CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/15/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 6/19/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Earthquake Damages by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 7/7/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Biomechanics of Slip and Fall by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., ACTAR (Registration link coming soon)
- 8/21/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: ECMs and Airbag Modules by Tracie C. Eckstein, ACTAR (Registration link coming soon)