Rimkus offers to its clients more than 100 continuing education seminars on a wide range of topics, and we add more topics all the time. Click on the link below to see the current list.
These seminars are approved for CE credit in most states for our insurance adjuster clients and are generally accepted under State Bar requirements for CLE credits for our attorney clients. They are presented generally at no cost and typically in your office or another convenient forum. Contact us if you are interested in using this valuable and convenient educational opportunity.View Currently Available Seminars Request a Seminar
- 2/21/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Lino O. Garcia, Ph.D., P.E.
- 2/23/18: 8th Annual Rimkus DFW CE Seminar
- 3/2/2018: 10th Annual Ft. Lauderdale CE Symposium
- On Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E.,LEED P® BD+C, MAC, CEICC, CSDS, CMCC
- 3/16/2018: 11th Annual Pensacola CE Seminar
- 3/21/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Evaluating Warnings: When Do They Work? by Farheen S. Khan, Ph.D. (Registration link coming soon.)
- 4/25/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Marijuana Use and How it can alter Judgement, Perception and Behavior by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D. (Registration link coming soon)