Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 250 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
- 1/27/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- 2/10/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Using Animations and Graphics in Biomechanical Analysis by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., and Xin Ye, Ph.D.
- 2/24/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Human Factors Considerations in Restaurant Accidents by Kuba J. Glazek, Ph.D.
- 3/10/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Technology Use in Crash Reconstruction by Tracie C. Jones, ACTAR, and Timothy E. Dowd, ACTAR (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- 3/24/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Lessons Learned in Evaluating Wind Damage by James "Wes" Jordan, S.E., P.E. (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- On-Demand Webinar: Structural Analysis: Impact of Snow Loads on Roofs by William A. Eldredge, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Cast Iron Plumbing Systems Failure Analysis by Michael M. Powell, P.E. and Daniel P. Barton, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED AP® BD+C, MAC, CEIC
- On-Demand Webinar: Damage Analysis for Consistency and Detecting Fraud by Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Environmental Site Assessments by Kieran J. Purcell, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Good Faith, Bad Faith, No Faith at all by Robert T. Foster
- On-Demand Webinar: Earthquake Damage Assessments by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Related Damages to HVAC Equipment by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Product Failure and Root Cause Analysis by Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Lithium-Ion Battery Fires by John H. Diggle III, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Beer Contamination Investigations by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFII
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths, and More by Joseph Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI
- On-Demand Webinar: Wind and Hail Damage by James “Wes” Jordan, P.E., S.E.