Rimkus offers to its clients more than 100 continuing education seminars on a wide range of topics, and we add more topics all the time. Click on the link below to see the current list.
These seminars are approved for CE credit in most states for our insurance adjuster clients and are generally accepted under State Bar requirements for CLE credits for our attorney clients. They are presented generally at no cost and typically in your office or another convenient forum. Contact us if you are interested in using this valuable and convenient educational opportunity.View Currently Available Seminars Request a Seminar
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E.,LEED P® BD+C, MAC, CEICC, CSDS, CMCC
- On-Demand Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Lino O. Garcia, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Computer-Aided Engineering for Claims and Litigation by Tom Kulaga, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Technology in Dispute Resolution by Chris Cuellar
- On-Demand Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths and More by Joe Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: ADA Building Assessments by John Bolig, AIA, LEED AP
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- 1/23/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- 2/20/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Tim Martin, P.E., N.A.F.I.-C.F.E.I.
- 3/20/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Avo McGibbon, P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 4/11/2019: 9th Annual Dallas CE Spring Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 4/17/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CFII (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/15/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 6/19/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Earthquake Damages by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)