Rimkus offers to its clients more than 100 continuing education seminars on a wide range of topics, and we add more topics all the time. Click on the link below to see the current list.
These seminars are approved for CE credit in most states for our insurance adjuster clients and are generally accepted under State Bar requirements for CLE credits for our attorney clients. They are presented generally at no cost and typically in your office or another convenient forum. Contact us if you are interested in using this valuable and convenient educational opportunity.View Currently Available Seminars Request a Seminar
- On-Demand Webinar: Lithium-Ion Battery Fires by John H. Diggle, P.E., C.F.E.I.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Sciences 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Tim C. Martin, P.E., C.F.E.I.
- On-Demand Webinar: The Importance of Commissioning Mechanical Systems by Troy Smalley, P.E., C.F.E.I., CxA, Leed®AP
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- 9/26/2018: Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- 9/27/2018: 4th Annual Retail Claims CE Webinar/Seminar
- 10/3/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Introduction to FEA and CFD: Computer-Aided Engineering for Claims and Litigation by Tom Kulaga, P.E.
- 10/11/2018: Indianapolis Live Crash CE/CLE Seminar
- 10/17/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Technology in Dispute Resolution by Chris Cuellar
- 10/25/2018: Memphis Live Burn CE/CLE Seminar
- 10/31/2018: Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- 11/14/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths and More by Joe Nowikowski, P.E., C.F.E.I. (Registration link coming soon)