Rimkus offers to its clients more than 100 continuing education seminars on a wide range of topics, and we add more topics all the time. Click on the link below to see the current list.
These seminars are approved for CE credit in most states for our insurance adjuster clients and are generally accepted under State Bar requirements for CLE credits for our attorney clients. They are presented generally at no cost and typically in your office or another convenient forum. Contact us if you are interested in using this valuable and convenient educational opportunity.View Currently Available Seminars Request a Seminar
- On Demand Webinar: Marijuana Use and How it can alter Judgement, Perception and Behavior by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On Demand Webinar: Construction Defects by Stephen M. Kleps, Ph.D., P.E.
- 6/1/2018 - 7/27/2018: Dallas Summer CE Institute Lunch & Learn
- On Demand Webinar: Product Failure and Root Cause Analysis by Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E.
- 7/18/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Lithium-Ion Battery Fires by John H. Diggle, P.E., C.F.E.I.
- 7/18/2018: 5th Annual Hospitality Claims CE Webinar
- 8/15/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Tim C. Martin, P.E., C.F.E.I.
- 9/6/2018: 8th Annual Phoenix CE Seminar
- 9/12/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D. (Registration link coming soon)
- 10/3/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Introduction to FEA and CFD: Computer-Aided Engineering for Claims and Litigation by Tom Kulaga, P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 10/17/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Technology in Dispute Resolution by Chris Cuellar (Registration link coming soon)
- 11/14/2018: CE/CLE Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths and Others by Joe Nowikowski, P.E., C.F.E.I. (Registration link coming soon)