Rimkus Capital Projects
February 7, 2023
Have you started thinking about your 2023 capital projects? Assessment of your building’s exterior components, internal systems, necessary upgrades, and compliance with building codes and regulations will help you with capital planning for the next year.
Maximizing the life cycle and value of a building requires maintaining performance and improving efficiency. Our depth of technical knowledge and comprehensive understanding of building sciences allow the Rimkus Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Services team to proactively assist clients with the optimization of building envelopes and related systems.
- Assist in capital planning
- Assess your property’s performance and current condition
- Prepare for seasonal weather changes
- Avoid eyesores and premature damage caused by known issues
- Avoid potential risks to clients and employees
- Plan maintenance activities to keep building performance optimal
- Plan property repairs and upgrades
- Remain compliant with building codes and requirements