June 29, 2023
Rimkus offers a variety of architecture services to provide a comprehensive range of solutions for our clients. Our Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Services group’s mission is to proactively identify, mitigate, and eliminate the complex risks inherent in the procurement, design, construction, and operation of facilities.
Our licensed architects provide support to developers and asset owners, contractors, risk and safety managers, and municipalities. Working collaboratively with our engineers and building experts, Rimkus architects provide a multidisciplinary design perspective on new and existing building projects. By utilizing an inclusive in-house team of experts, clients can expect a thorough approach to mechanical and electrical systems, code compliance, energy efficiency, accessibility plans and life safety plans.
We provide a broad range of services designed to optimize the performance, maintenance, and repair of buildings, plants, facilities, and infrastructure. Whether it’s a government facility, office building, multi-family housing complex, resort, hospital, or industrial plant, our consultants apply decades of experience to bring long-lasting success to projects.
Standard Project Services:
- Schematic building design
- Design development
- Construction documents (drawings, specifications)
- Tender/bid phase (bidding review and contractor negotiation)
- Construction phase (in-office contract administration and onsite review)
- Feasibility studies
- Universal access (accessibility) reviews
- Building code compliance reviews
- Building condition assessments
- Client representation with authorities having jurisdiction
- Coordination of multiple-package/multi-discipline phased construction
In Canada, Architecture Services are currently only provided for projects in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island.