Adam R. Hall
Senior Consultant / P.E., CFEI / Oklahoma City
Mr. Hall graduated from the University of Tulsa with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and from Purdue University with a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in 20 states and has over 20 years of experience in various areas of mechanical engineering.
Mr. Hall has extensive experience in the design, analysis and operation of off road construction equipment, including roll over protective structures (ROPS) and hydraulic systems. He has experience with off road and on road vehicles, recreational vehicles, industrial equipment, and wood and metal cutting equipment. In addition he has experience with fire protection systems, machinery, consumer products, HVAC systems, and plumbing.
Mr. Hall is also an accomplished gunsmith. As a hobbyist in this field, he has repaired, rebuilt and fabricated firearms, both modern and antique. To aid in this hobby, he is a skilled machinist and woodworker. He also fabricates and reloads both modern and obsolete cartridges
- Origin and cause of failure analysis hydraulic systems in off road vehicles
- On road vehicle failure and cause analysis
- Manufacturing machine guarding and safety systems
- Residential appliance and plumbing failure origin and cause
- Fire protection system failure origin and cause
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Tulsa
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University.
- Registered Professional Engineer - Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin