Andrew Bryan Stringer
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Dallas/Ft. Worth
Mr. Stringer is a graduate of Texas A&M University, with a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering. He has comprehensive hands on experience in drilling and production operations both onshore and offshore.
In addition, his experience also includes all related activities, including, but not limited to: contract negotiations, project management, design and construction of drilling rigs and production facilities, rig salvage and repair, pipelines, marine operations, dredging, docks and other marine structures, machinery operation and maintenance, crane operations, rig moves and ocean transport of rigs, logistics, personnel safety and training, well planning, fishing, well control, blowouts, ship/platform collisions, rig, platform and boat fires, oilfield related accidents and property damage, product liability, failure analysis, and compliance with regulatory bodies.
Mr. Stringer has over 35 years of diversified domestic and international experience with both major oil companies and leading independent producers. His background includes direct responsibility for drilling, production and reservoir engineering both onshore and offshore, including well design, site preparation, rig selection, log evaluation, economic evaluation, well completion, salt water disposal, oil and gas facility design, construction and operation.
- Blowouts, underground blowouts, and “apparent” blowouts of oil and gas wells
- Product liability involving oil field equipment
- Complex fishing operations
- Extended reach horizontal drilling operations
- Pipeline damage and repair
- Oilfield equipment failure, cost estimation and repair
- Drilling, completion and production accident investigation
- Economic analysis of reservoir damage
- BS Petroleum Engineering, Texas A&M University
- Registered Professional Engineer - Louisiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania andTexas
- Surface and Subsurface Well Control Certification – IADC and IWCF