Christopher C. Basile
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Raleigh
Mr. Basile holds an A.A.S. degree in Civil/Structural Technology, a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering and in Building Construction, as well as an M.B.A. degree in Finance & Investment Analysis.
He is registered professional engineer in multiple states including Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, and in the International Registry of Professional Engineers.
Mr. Basile has over 29 years of construction and engineering experience acquired through infrastructure, site development, building construction, geotechnical, and civil and forensic engineering projects. His experience includes site investigation, foundation and geotechnical design and analysis, forensic investigations, development of remediation plans, project and construction management, landfill design, and analysis and pavement design and analysis.
Mr. Basile’s engineering and business knowledge combine technical, contractual, managerial, and administration skills acquired through hands-on training in conjunction with research and continuing education for assignments both in international and domestic locations.
Mr. Basile also has comprehensive experience and expertise within the area of public relations. He has authored and co-authored several technical papers and has presented at technical seminars and instructional workshops.
Education and Certifications
- Corporate Finance & Investment Analysis, M.B.A.: Northeastern University
- Civil Engineering, B.S.: Northeastern University
- Building Construction, B.S.: Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Civil/Structural Technology, A.A.S: Blue Hills Technical Institute
- Registered Professional Engineer: Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Vermont and International Registry of Professional Engineers