Christopher P. Peace
Associate Consultant / PI / Austin
Mr. Peace is a graduate of Drexel University with a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Mr. Peace has experience in vehicle accident investigation and passenger vehicle event data recorder (EDR) retrieval. Mr. Peace has experience with mechanical systems, 3D scanning and prototyping technologies, and computer-aided drafting and design. Mr. Peace completed courses in statics, dynamics, finite element analysis, engineering design, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and control systems design.
Mr. Peace is focused in the areas of vehicle accident reconstruction and investigation, failure analysis, and mechanical engineering.
Education and Certifications
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Drexel University
• Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
• Licensed Private Investigator
• Crash Data Retrieval Technician
• FAA Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot