Craig R. Snavely
Practice Leader / San Antonio
Mr. Craig Snavely holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography-Resource and Environmental Studies. Mr. Snavely has 25 years of experience in the environmental industry including contract/consultant management and environmental consulting.
Mr. Snavely has performed numerous Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) throughout the continental United States. Mr. Snavely has performed these due diligence assessments on multi-family properties, hotels, warehouses, industrial/manufacturing facilities, automotive service facilities, gas stations, dry cleaners, retail shopping centers, office buildings, agricultural land, and undeveloped/vacant land. Mr. Snavely is experienced in all sampling activities associated with Phase I ESAs including project coordination, project management, regulatory file reviews, limited and comprehensive asbestos surveys, limited lead-based paint surveys, and radon screening. Mr. Snavely is experienced in conducting these assessments in conformance with ASTM, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Standard & Poor’s, HUD, or other client-specific requirements.
Education and Certifications
• Geography-Resource and Environmental Studies, B.A.: Texas State University-San Marcos
• AHERA Certified Asbestos Inspector (including annual certification refreshers)
• Texas Department of State Health Services Licensed Asbestos Inspector (License #602275)
• OSHA Certified Hazardous Materials Operator per OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.120(e) (HAZWOPER)
• OSHA Certified Site Supervisor per OSHA 1910.120