Gretchen L. Druck
Consultant / P.E., LEED AP / New York City
Ms. Druck received her Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering from North Carolina State University. She is a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of New York with experience in building investigation, new building design, design for existing building modifications, project management and construction coordination and documentation.
Ms. Druck’s expertise and experience includes property condition assessments, existing structural system documentation, building structural analysis both of new and existing structures, wood and heavy timber construction, historic preservation, schematic design, construction drawing and specification production, coordination and collaboration with design teams and construction trades, means and methods planning, and construction administration and support.
- Roof evaluation for wind damage
- Structural fire damage evaluation
- Water damage: source identification and duration estimate
- Vehicular impact to structure
Education and Registrations
- B.S. - Civil Engineering – North Carolina State University
- M.S. - Structural Engineering – North Carolina State University
- Professional Engineer (PE) - Licensed in New York
- LEED AP – U.S. Green Building Council