Hubert T. Peete
Fire Consultant / CFI, CFEI, CFFI, AL-CFI / Pensacola
Mr. Peete holds licenses as a Certified Fire Investigator (CFI) through the International Association of Arson Investigators, National Association of Fire Investigators, and State of Alabama Fire College. He is a Licensed Private Investigator in the states of Florida and Alabama. He currently conducts investigations in Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi.
Mr. Peete’s professional career includes 33 years of fire service experience and over 15 years of private fire and explosion investigations. His forensic experience encompasses the investigation of fire and explosion causation involving vehicles, motor homes, heavy equipment, as well as, industrial, commercial, and residential structures. Areas of expertise include fire scene analysis, evidence and data collection, investigative interviews, photography, and technical expert reports.
- Origin and cause investigations for fires and explosions
- Commercial, Industrial, and residential structures
- Vehicles, heavy equipment, off-road vehicles, motor homes
- Scene documentation
- Evidence documentation and collection
- Technical expert report preparation
- B.S. - Athens State University – Public Safety Administration
- A.S. – Shelton State Community College – Fire Science Management