Jeffrey D. Bradshaw
MEP Practice Leader / P.E., NAFI-CFEI, CMMI, ACTAR / Orlando
Mr. Bradshaw holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering and is a licensed professional engineer and a certified mold and moisture assessor in Florida. He has more than 25 years of experience in building science, engineering design, and forensic consulting.
Mr. Bradshaw has knowledge and expertise of design, testing, investigation, and evaluation of plumbing and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. He is experienced in all types of plumbing and air conditioning systems, including residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Mr. Bradshaw also has extensive experience in investigation and analysis of mold growth, moisture intrusion, indoor air quality problems, condensation, and water leaks related to plumbing and HVAC systems.
Mr. Bradshaw has evaluated consumer and workplace products related to mechanical design analysis, product design, liability, and safety analysis involving injury and property damage. Products include machinery, machine tools, power tools, dishwashers, washing machines, ice makers, refrigerators, chairs and furniture, power-operated doors, ladders, and water filters.
Mr. Bradshaw has reconstructed accidents involving fatalities and vehicle damage of passenger vehicles, commercial trucks, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, and pedestrians in daytime and nighttime conditions at high and low speeds. Services include damage consistency analysis, determination of speed and sequence of events, time and distance evaluations, lighting and headlamp evaluations, vehicle dynamics, DOT compliance, and perception and reaction times. He is trained and experienced in accident-reconstruction technologies including digital site mapping, FARO 3D scanning, site and vehicle inspections, and the collection and application of Event Data Recorder (“black box”) information from vehicles. He has investigated matters for federal and state court cases. His areas of practice include vehicle accident reconstruction, property loss consulting, fire and explosion science, consumer products and product liability, building science, and construction defect claims and disputes.
Education and Certifications
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: The Pennsylvania State University
• Licensed Professional Engineer: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia
• Traffic Accident Reconstructionist ACTAR #2921: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction
• Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI) #17311: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Licensed Mold Assessor: Florida MRSA2570
• Certified Aerial Lift Operator
• Certified Refrigerant Technician: Universal - Section 608, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Certified Bosch - Crash Data Retrieval System Technician
• Certified Continuing Insurance Education Instructor: Florida #1332553