Kathryn M. Rubin
Associate Consultant / Pensacola
Ms. Rubin B.S. degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. She is also a licensed Mold Assessor in Florida and Mold Assessment Consultant in Texas.
Ms. Rubin’s areas of expertise include building envelope failures, water intrusion assessment and determination of duration of exposure, air quality and environmental contaminant analysis in residential and commercial structures in the U.S. and Canada.
As a forensic investigator, she has conducted analysis of site conditions and collection of indoor environmental samples (air and surface) and prepared protocols to remediate damage based on sampling results.
Education and Certifications
• Marine Biology, B.S.: University of North Carolina at Wilmington
• Licensed Mold Assessor: Florida #MRSA47
• Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant: Texas #MAC1484
• Continuing Education Instructor: Florida Department of Financial Services
• SafeLandUSA Certified
• Memberships: Indoor Air Quality Association