Keith A. Mullins
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Seattle
Mr. Mullins is an engineering graduate from Henry Cogswell College with extensive industry experience in commercial as well as industrial electronics. His experience and industry knowledge covers over 40 years in areas of aerospace, industrial control systems and wiring, hardware and software design, engineering management, scheduling, cost estimating, and implementing quality control procedures.
Mr. Mullins’ diverse areas of expertise include complex problem-solving, scene analysis & collaboration with fire investigators to formulate working theories on fire causation by analyzing individual electrical components.
Education and Registrations
- B.S. – Electrical Engineering – Henry Cogswell College
- Registered Professional Engineer - Washington
- Washington Society of Professional Engineers – Chapter board member and past president
- National Society of Professional Engineers – Member
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Member
- Texas Instruments Advisory Panel - Member
- FCC Commercial Radiotelephone License