Director, Structural Engineering Practice / P.Eng. / Mississauga, Canada
Mr. Winters has 28 years of design experience in structural engineering, building science, project management, and forensic investigations. He has been involved in the design and management of industrial, commercial, institutional, and recreational projects across Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. During his tenure with IRC Building Sciences Group, A Rimkus Company, he has been the Manager of Structural Engineering Division and Director of Engineering.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, BE.Sc.: University of Western Ontario, London
• Professional Engineers Ontario, (PEO)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia, (APEGBC)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, (APEGA)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan, (APEGS)
• Engineers of Manitoba, (APEGM)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick, (APEGNB)
• Engineers PEI
• Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia, (APENS)
• Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Newfoundland & Labrador, (PEGNL)
• Engineers Yukon
• Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NAPEG)
• Province of Ontario – BCIN provisions to qualify Building Practitioners in order to verify their qualification under the Building Code.