Mark H. Nelson
Products Division Manager, Eastern Region / P.E., CFEI, CVFI / Charlotte
Mr. Nelson is a graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. His professional background consists of ten years experience in machinery design and manufacturing, project management, and engineering management.
Mr. Nelson's experience includes vehicle accident reconstruction, vehicle component failure evaluation, mechanical equipment, machinery analysis, HVAC evaluation, nondestructive evaluation and testing and product design, and safety and failure analysis. Mr. Nelson has also been the lead investigator for fire and explosion origin and cause investigations of commercial and vehicle fires, as well as large industrial facilities. In addition to the investigations, he has prepared cost estimates for repairs to industrial losses.
- Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
- Determining vehicle collision sequence issues
- Determining speed and related collision avoidance issues for involved vehicles
- Retrieve and interpret vehicle event data recorder information for passenger and commercial vehicles
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering - University of Florida
- Registered Professional Engineer - Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia