Mr. Mike Lopez has extensive building envelope consulting and construction administration experience, specializing in exterior restoration, waterproofing, roofing, and leak remediation. As a Registered Architect in the states of New York and Florida, Mr. Lopez has the unique ability to provide both technical and aesthetic perspectives for any project. He is also a member of the American Institute of Architects and holds an NCARB Certificate (National Council for Architectural Registration Boards).
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Architecture, Bachelor of Art: Florida International University (2006)
• Architecture, Masters: Florida International University (2008)
• Registered Architect: New York (2015) and Florida (2014)
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
• Society of Rope Access Technicians: Level 1 (2020)