Peter J. Vaccaro
District Manager / P.E. / Kansas City
Mr. Vaccaro holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering and is a licensed professional engineer in Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
With over 25 years of experience, he specializes in architectural/structural engineering with emphasis on design, construction, and performance evaluation of commercial buildings, hospitals, heavy industrial, water, wastewater, and federal/military projects.
Mr. Vaccaro’s areas of expertise include building codes, structural analysis, design and performance analysis for cast-in-place concrete structures; steel building systems; masonry structures; precast, cold-formed steel, and wood-framed structures.
He has performed design work, and prepared contract documents including general notes, specifications, and special inspection requirements. He has also provided construction administrative services such as cost estimates, shop drawing review, prepared addendums to contract documents, answered request for information from contractors, and provided quality control/special inspection reports to evaluate if the design intent was met on site. Mr. Vaccaro has further knowledge in design and development planning, site feasibility planning, strength of materials, architectural components, and soil mechanics.
Mr. Vaccaro has design experience working on many projects including large multi-story structures to smaller residential properties. He has worked on building code compliance, construction defects, foundation design and repairs, and design and construction disputes.
Education and Certifications
- Civil Engineering, B.S.: University of Nebraska
- Registered Professional Engineer: Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, and Texas
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying: #17-477-01
- Aquatic Facility Operator Certification: National Recreation and Park Association
- Grain Storage and Material Handling: Agricultural Claims Association
- Advanced Grain Bin and Elevator Estimation: Agricultural Claims Association