Roberto A. Rada-Prada
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Miami
Mr. Rada-Prada received his Bachelor's in Civil and Construction Engineering from National Technological University, Buenos Aires, Argentina in March 1990. He is a Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Florida and Virginia with experience in Planning and Project Management Control including construction, designing, supplying and assembling of electromechanical equipment with emphasis on hydropower, telecommunication, water and waste water, infrastructure, and transportation systems.
Mr. Rada-Prada's expertise and experience includes investigating and evaluating commercial and residential structures to determine the cause of apparent structural and building envelope concerns.
- Provides engineering consulting services for legal, insurance, and corporate clients. Inspects and evaluates construction accidents, failures, and disputes in the civil/structural/environmental engineering disciplines.
- Investigates structural deficiencies and failures (including high wind damage), water penetration problems, and building and site improvement maintenance issues.
- Evaluates construction compliance with building codes, safety codes, and contract specifications.
- Prepares project schedules and estimates for repairs. Reviews owner/contractor disputes with regard to compliance with contracts, construction claims, delay damages, and changes in scope of work.
Education and Registrations
- Master of Science in Information Systems, Enterprise Resource Management, Strayer University.
- Graduate Degree in Administrative Studies, Private University Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
- Civil and Construction Engineering, National Technological University, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Registered Professional Engineer - Virginia and Florida and Bolivia