Industrial Practice Leader, West Region / P.E., CSP, CXLT, CPSI / Albuquerque
Mr. Rennison holds an MA with an emphasis in civil and structural engineering from Cambridge University. He is a professional engineer with 28 years of experience in civil engineering, telecommunications, and real estate, with proficiency in forensic investigations, structural design, facilities management, contract negotiation, business startup and management, performance and quality management, health and safety management, team leadership, corporate business systems development, and sales and marketing.
Mr. Rennison has worked for medium and large engineering consulting firms and also founded his own highly successful civil and structural engineering and telecommunications consulting firm. As an advisor, he has performed many traditional civil engineering functions, ranging from project planning through detailed engineering design and construction management.
He has negotiated and secured contracts with some of the world’s most prestigious companies and conducted research into construction industry best practices in the United States and United Kingdom at one of the world’s premier research facilities.
Education and Certifications
• Civil & Structural Engineering, M.A.: Cambridge University, England
• Registered Professional Engineer: Idaho, New Mexico, and United Kingdom
• General Contractor: New Mexico
• Real Estate Professional: New Mexico
• Certified Safety Professional, Board of Certified Safety Professionals
• Certified Playground Safety Inspector, National Recreation and Park Association Certified Aquatics Facility Operator