Mr. Roderick Rennison holds an MA with an emphasis in civil and structural engineering from Cambridge University. He is a professional engineer with 30 years of experience in civil and structural engineering, telecommunications, renewable energy, and commercial real estate, with proficiency in forensic investigations, structural design, facilities management, contract negotiation, business startup and management, performance and quality management, and health and safety management.
Mr. Rennison has worked for medium and large engineering and forensic consulting firms and also founded his own highly successful civil and structural engineering and telecommunications consulting firm. As an advisor, he has performed many traditional engineering functions, ranging from project planning through detailed engineering design, construction management, forensic analysis, and provision of expert testimony.
He has negotiated and secured contracts with some of the world’s most prestigious companies and conducted research into construction industry best practices in the United States and United Kingdom at one of the world’s premier research facilities.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Civil and Structural Engineering, M.A.: Cambridge University, England (1992)
• Registered Professional Engineer: Idaho, New Mexico, and United Kingdom
• General Contractor: New Mexico
• Real Estate Professional: New Mexico
• Certified Safety Professional: Board of Certified Safety Professionals
• Certified Playground Safety Inspector: National Recreation and Park Association Certified Aquatics Facility Operator