Planning Your 2024 Building Projects
December 14, 2023
Assessment of your building’s exterior components, internal systems, necessary upgrades, and compliance with building codes and regulations can help you with capital planning for the upcoming year.
Rimkus has the technical expertise needed to perform condition assessments of structures, facades, roofs, mechanical systems, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and pavements. We can provide the assistance needed to understand your budgetary requirements and make plans for 2024.
Our team of experts includes architects, engineers, and technical specialists in offices spanning the United States and Canada. With a focus on resiliency and sustainability, we can help you meet climate requirements, comply with regulatory codes, and improve your building’s energy efficiency.
- Assess your property’s performance and current condition
- Prepare for seasonal weather changes
- Avoid premature damage caused by known issues
- Eliminate eyesores and potential risks to clients and employees
- Plan maintenance activities for optimal building performance
- Plan property repairs and upgrades
- Remain in compliance with building codes and requirements
Contact us now to take the first steps toward a more sustainable and climate-friendly building in 2024.