Kenneth S. C. Wong
Senior Consultant / R.A., AIA, NCARB / Dallas/Fort Worth
Mr. Wong is a graduate of The University of Arizona School of Architecture, where he earned a Bachelor of Architecture degree with emphasis in architectural design, planning and environmental issues. He is registered architect the states of Texas, Nebraska, and Michigan, certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) and has experience in commercial, early education and higher education, medical, senior living, and food service projects.
Mr. Wong has diverse experience, knowledge, and training gained from over 30 years in the field of architectural design and construction. His design and planning experience includes many project types, as well as involvement in project management, A/E standard of care, construction documentation, code and accessibility compliance and construction administration which includes construction observation, field reports, product submittals, change orders, request for information (RFI’s), punch lists and project closeouts.
- Construction defect cause and origin analysis
- Building envelope and fenestration failure
- Code compliance
- ADA evaluation
- Standard of care
- Materials and system compatibility
- Weather related damage
Education and Registrations
- Bachelors of Architecture – University of Arizona, 1985
- Registered Architect – Texas, Nebraska and Michigan
- Member Architect – American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Member of NCARB – National Council of Architectural Registration Boards