Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 150 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
Register for upcoming or on-demand webinars below.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- On-Demand Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Avo McGibbon, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths and More by Joe Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- 4/17/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CFII
- 5/15/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E.,LEED P® BD+C, MAC, CEICC, CSDS, CMCC
- 6/19/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Earthquake Damages by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- On-Demand Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Lino O. Garcia, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., N.A.F.I.-C.F.E.I.
- 7/7/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Biomechanics of Slip and Fall by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., ACTAR (Registration link coming soon)
- 8/21/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: ECMs and Airbag Modules by Tracie C. Eckstein, ACTAR (Registration link coming soon)
- On-Demand Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Science 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: ADA Building Assessments by John Bolig, AIA, LEED AP
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
Large Venue Seminars
Rimkus offers multiple annual CE/CLE seminars. Register for our upcoming educational opportunities below. For information on planning a seminar of your own, or to receive our seminar invitations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/11/2019: 9th Annual Dallas Property CE Spring Seminar
- 4/25/2019: 4th Annual Oklahoma CE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 4/26/2019: Indianapolis Crash and Learn CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/1/2019: Charlotte Crash and Learn CE/CLE Seminar
- 5/3/2019: 13th Annual Pensacola CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/10/2019: Denver CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/10/2019: 11th Annual Fort Lauderdale CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/10/2019: 9th Annual Louisiana CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/10/2019: Michigan Live Burn Seminar (Click here for the Save the Date!)
- 6/21/2019: 16th Annual Tampa CE/CLE Seminar (Click for the Save the Date)
- 9/5/2019: 9th Annual Phoenix CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
Podcasts & Videos
Apr 16James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PE, LEED-APWhy and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E.How To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Michael C. Lamp, LEED APUnderstanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10Torrence D. J. Welch, Ph.D., ACTARThe Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Building Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Daniel P. Barton, P.E.Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APFrozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Richard V. Baratta, Ph.D., P.E.Injuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PE, LEED-APDamage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APDamage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARFactors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARAuto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Thomas L. Parco, R.A.Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls