Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 150 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
Register for upcoming or on-demand webinars below.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Demand Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Avo McGibbon, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Marijuana Use and How it can alter Judgment, Perception and Behavior by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CFII
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Earthquake Damage Assessment by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., N.A.F.I.-C.F.E.I.
- On-Demand Webinar: CE/CLE Webinar: Biomechanics of Slip and Fall by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E.,LEED P® BD+C, MAC, CEICC, CSDS, CMCC
- On-Demand Webinar: Investigating Moisture Intrusion Claims by Emily K. Wohlfarth, PE
- On-Demand Webinar: ECMs and Airbag Modules by Tracie C. Eckstein, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Wind and Hail Damage by James (Wes) Jordan, P.E., S.E.
- 10/9/2019: CE Webinar: Property Evaluations of Poultry Houses by Justin M. Grammer, P.E., and Bradley Stephens, CGA, Vector Risk Solutions
- 10/23/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Fireplaces and Chimneys: Cozy Fire to House Fire by Joseph R. Filas, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI CFI(V) (Registration link coming soon)
- 11/13/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Human Factors in Transportation Safety by Farheen S. Khan, Ph.D. (Registration link coming soon)
- 12/11/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Beer Contamination Investigations by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D. (Registration link coming soon)
- On-Demand Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Science 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: ADA Building Assessments by John Bolig, AIA, LEED AP
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
Large Venue Seminars
Rimkus offers multiple annual CE/CLE seminars. Register for our upcoming educational opportunities below. For information on planning a seminar of your own, or to receive our seminar invitations, contact email@example.com.
- 10/3/2019: Kansas City Live Burn CE Seminar
- 10/4/2019: Miami Live Burn CE/CLE Seminar
- 10/22/2019: Maryland Live Burn CE/CLE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 11/7/2019: San Antonio Crash and Learn CE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
- 12/5/2019: Orlando Crashing Autos Rimkus Style (C.A.R.S.) CE Seminar (Registration link coming soon)
Podcasts & Videos
Apr 16James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEWhy and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTARHow To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Michael C. Lamp, LEED APUnderstanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10Torrence D. J. Welch, Ph.D., ACTARThe Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Jonathan E. Higgins, P.E., LEED APBuilding Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Daniel P. Barton, P.E.Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APFrozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Richard V. Baratta, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARInjuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEDamage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APDamage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARFactors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARAuto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Thomas L. Parco, R.A.Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls