Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 250 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
Register for upcoming or on-demand webinars below.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11/3/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Construction Defect Claim Investigations by Ryan D. Paolantonio, P.E., and Raymond L. Franks, CGC, LEED AP
- 11/17/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Tony J. Myers, ACTAR (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- 12/1/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Sewer and Plumbing Failure Analysis by Jack K. Burkhardt, P.E. (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- On-Demand Webinar: Fire Investigations and New Technology Overview by Thomas W. Young, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFI, IAAI-CFI, CFSI, and Scott V. Gartner, IAAI-CFI, PI
- On-Demand Webinar: Good Faith, Bad Faith, No Faith at all by Robert T. Foster, Esq.
- On-Demand Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinars: 2nd Annual Southeast Webinar Series
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Related Damages to HVAC Equipment by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Premises Liability by Charles J. Schaffer, R.A., NCARB
- On-Demand Webinar: Roof Collapse – Investigation and Causes by Justin M. Grammer, P.E., District Manager, and Sean P. Ravenel, Of Counsel, Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig LLP
- On-Demand Webinar: Solar Panel Fire Investigations: Origin and Cause Analysis by David R. Meyers, IAAI-CFI, NCIAAI and Vixar J. Patel, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Driverless Cars: If No One is Driving Who is at Fault? by Michael J. Urban, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Investigations by Joseph Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI
- On-Demand Webinar: Biomechanical Analysis of Brain Injuries by Evan P. McConnell, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Residential/Light Commercial HVAC Construction Defects by Adam R. Storm, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Lessons Learned in Evaluating Wind Damage by James "Wes" Jordan, S.E., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Technology Use in Crash Reconstruction by Tracie C. Jones, ACTAR, and Timothy E. Dowd, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Factors Considerations in Restaurant Accidents by Kuba J. Glazek, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Using Animations and Graphics in Biomechanical Analysis by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., and Xin Ye, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Structural Analysis: Impact of Snow Loads on Roofs by William A. Eldredge, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Cast Iron Plumbing Systems Failure Analysis by Michael M. Powell, P.E. and Daniel P. Barton, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Damage Analysis for Consistency and Detecting Fraud by Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Environmental Site Assessments by Kieran J. Purcell, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Product Failure and Root Cause Analysis by Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Lithium-Ion Battery Fires by John H. Diggle III, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFII
- On-Demand Webinar: Earthquake Damage Assessments by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Science 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
Large Venue Seminars
Rimkus offers multiple annual CE/CLE seminars. Register for our upcoming educational opportunities below. For information on planning a seminar of your own, or to receive our seminar invitations, contact email@example.com.
There are currently no seminars scheduled.
Podcasts & Videos
Sep 25Raymond L. Franks, CGC, LEED APThe ABCs of RCV (Repair Cost Value) and ACV (Actual Cost Value)
Apr 16James "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEWhy and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTARHow To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Michael C. Lamp, LEED APUnderstanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10The Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Jonathan E. Higgins, P.E., LEED APBuilding Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Daniel P. Barton, P.E.Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Frozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Richard V. Baratta, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARInjuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30James "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEDamage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Damage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARFactors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARAuto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Peter A. Townsend, P.E.Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls