Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 250 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
Register for upcoming or on-demand webinars below.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7/22/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- 8/12/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Earthquake Damage Assessment by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 9/9/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Electrical Related Damages to HVAC Equipment by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., NAFI-CFEI (Registration link coming soon)
- 10/14/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Autonomous Vehicles by Michael J. Urban P.E., ACTAR (Registration link coming soon)
- 10/28/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Good Faith, Bad Faith, and No Faith at all Robert T. Foster (Registration link coming soon)
- 11/4/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Marijuana Use and How it can alter Judgement, Perception, and Behavior by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D. (Registration link coming soon)
- 12/9/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Human Factors Considerations in Retail Accidents by Farheen S. Khan, Ph.D., Director, Human Factors (Registration link coming soon)
- On-Demand Webinar: Marijuana Use and How it can alter Judgment, Perception and Behavior by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Science 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., N.A.F.I.-C.F.E.I.
- On-Demand Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Avo McGibbon, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Earthquake Damage Assessment by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Biomechanics of Slip and Fall by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: ECMs and Airbag Modules by Tracie C. Jones, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Fireplaces and Chimneys: Cozy Fire to House Fire by Joseph R. Filas, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI CFI(V)
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Factors in Transportation Safety by Farheen S. Khan, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Beer Contamination Investigations by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On Demand Webinar: Property Evaluations of Poultry Houses by Justin M. Grammer, P.E., and Bradley Stephens, CGA, Vector Risk Solutions
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED AP® BD+C, MAC, CEIC
- On-Demand Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFII
- On-Demand Webinar: Damage Analysis for Consistency and Detecting Fraud by Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: CE/CLE Webinar: Biomechanics of Injury Causation by Ian M. Zeller, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Environmental Site Assessments by Kieran J. Purcell, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Technology in Dispute Resolution by Chris A. Cuellar, A.A.S.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths, and More by Joseph Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI
- On-Demand Webinar: Product Failure and Root Cause Analysis by Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Wind and Hail Damage by James “Wes” Jordan, P.E., S.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: CE/CLE Webinar: Lithium-Ion Battery Fires by John H. Diggle III, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
Large Venue Seminars
Rimkus offers multiple annual CE/CLE seminars. Register for our upcoming educational opportunities below. For information on planning a seminar of your own, or to receive our seminar invitations, contact email@example.com.
There are currently no seminars scheduled.
Podcasts & Videos
Apr 16James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEWhy and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTARHow To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Michael C. Lamp, LEED APUnderstanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10The Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Jonathan E. Higgins, P.E., LEED APBuilding Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Daniel P. Barton, P.E.Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APFrozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Richard V. Baratta, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARInjuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEDamage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APDamage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARFactors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARAuto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Thomas L. Parco, R.A.Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls