At Rimkus, we serve a wide range of insurance, legal and corporate clients. It's our goal to make the connection with our clients clear, comprehensive and easy to navigate. Below are examples of how we ensure that better connection.
Rimkus offers to its clients more than 100 continuing education seminars on a wide range of topics, and we add more topics all the time. Click on the link below to see the current list.
These seminars are approved for CE credit in most states for our insurance adjuster clients and are generally accepted under State Bar requirements for CLE credits for our attorney clients. They are presented generally at no cost and typically in your office or another convenient forum. Contact us if you are interested in using this valuable and convenient educational opportunity.View Currently Available Seminars Request a Seminar
In conjunction with our clients, we sometimes sponsor webinars for CE and CLE credit. Those currently scheduled are shown below. For information on other webinars, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E.,LEED P® BD+C, MAC, CEICC, CSDS, CMCC
- On-Demand Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Lino O. Garcia, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Sciences 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Biomechanics in Low-Speed Collisions by Ana Barbir, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Technology in Dispute Resolution by Chris Cuellar
- On-Demand Webinar: Parking Garage Repair and Maintenance by Robert Mason, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths and More by Joe Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: ADA Building Assessments by John Bolig, AIA, LEED AP
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- 1/23/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- 2/20/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Lightning Damage and Automated Homes by Tim Martin, P.E., N.A.F.I.-C.F.E.I.
- 3/20/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Avo McGibbon, P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 4/17/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, CFII (Registration link coming soon)
- 5/15/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
- 6/19/2019: CE/CLE Webinar: Earthquake Damages by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E. (Registration link coming soon)
Large Venue Seminars
We hold more than a dozen large venue seminars for our clients each year. Watch here for upcoming CE opportunities, or e-mail us at email@example.com, and we'll put you on a list to be notified.
Podcasts & Videos
Apr 16James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PE, LEED-APWhy and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17Garrick F. Mitchell, M.S., P.E.How To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Michael C. Lamp, LEED APUnderstanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10Torrence D. J. Welch, Ph.D., ACTARThe Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Building Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Daniel P. Barton, P.E.Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APFrozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Richard V. Baratta, Ph.D., P.E.Injuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PE, LEED-APDamage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APDamage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARFactors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARAuto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Thomas L. Parco, R.A.Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls