Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 250 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
Register for upcoming or on-demand webinars below.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- 10/5/2022: CE/CLE Webinar: Commercial Cooking Fires by Joseph R. Filas, CFI, CFEI, CFI(V)
- 10/19/2022: CE/CLE Webinar: Electrical Fire Investigations by Samuel L. Sharpless, P.E., NAFI-CFEI, and Thomas W. Young, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFI, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CVFI, P.I. (Registration link coming soon!)
- 11/2/2022: CE/CLE Webinar: Underground Storage Tank Systems by Kieran J. Purcell, P.E., LEED® AP (Registration link coming soon!)
- 11/16/2022: CE/CLE Webinar: Accident Reconstruction Technology: Commercial Vehicles by Zyad Jabal, P.E., and Tony J. Myers, ACTAR (Registration link coming soon!)
- 12/7/2022: CE/CLE Webinar: Investigating Premises Liability Claims by Peter A. Townsend, P.E. (Registration link coming soon!)
- On-Demand Webinar: Accident Investigation and Evidence Gathering by Kevin M. Haney, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Forensic Toxicology for Drug and Alcohol Cases by Christopher S. Spaeth, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Trips and Falls: Premises Liability and Human Factors Considerations by Amor Camatcho, P.E., and Brian C. Grieser, P.E., C.P.S.M., CSP, CPE
- On-Demand Webinar: Vehicle Accidents: Damage Analysis for Fraud Detection and Human Biomechanics Evaluations by Aman Gupta, Ph.D., and Edward M. Weber, ACTAR, ASE, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI
- On-Demand Webinar: Combustible Dust Explosion Investigations by Scott J. Simmons, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Digital Intelligence: The Future of Forensics by David C. Lund, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Marine Vessels: Human Factors and Premises Liability Analysis by Drew B. Hains, P.E., and Brian C. Grieser, P.E., C.P.S.M., CSP, CPE
- On-Demand Webinar: Adverse Effects of Improperly Designed, Constructed, and Maintained Stormwater Systems by Andrew T. Stanton, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Vertical Transportation Investigations by Larry E. Marley, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Condensation Analysis: Moisture Intrusion in Buildings by Richard C. Stone, P.E., and Robert J. Lewis, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: CPTED - Using Structures, Spaces, Lighting, and People to Prevent Crime by Daniel Y. Loo, CPP and Louie (Ray) Wood, CPP
- On-Demand Webinar: Vehicle Theft vs. Fraud by Michael L. Price, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Driver Distraction from Cell Phones by Jeffrey Hickman, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Evaluating Structural Damage from Catastrophic Events by James "Wes" Jordan, S.E., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Handling the Truth (Ethics) by Robert T. Foster, Esq.
- On-Demand Webinar: Roof Construction, Materials, and Problems by Steven H. Boyd, Jr., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Biomechanical Analysis of Head Injuries from Vehicle Accidents and Falling Objects by Ian M. Zeller, Ph.D., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Vehicle Restraint System Technology by John G. Bauer, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Solar Panel Fire Investigations: Origin and Cause Analysis by David R. Meyers, IAAI-CFI, NCIAAI and Vixar J. Patel, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Premises Liability by Charles J. Schaffer, R.A., NCARB
- On-Demand Webinar: Fire Investigations and New Technology Overview by Thomas W. Young, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFI, IAAI-CFI, CFSI, and Scott V. Gartner, IAAI-CFI, PI
- On-Demand Webinar: Construction Defect Claim Investigations by Ryan D. Paolantonio, P.E., and Raymond L. Franks, CGC, LEED AP
- On-Demand Webinar: iVe Vehicle System Forensics by Tony J. Myers, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Bicycle Accident Reconstruction by Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Driverless Cars: If No One is Driving Who is at Fault? by Michael J. Urban, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Sewer and Plumbing Failures by Jack K. Burkhardt, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Investigations by Joseph Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI
- On-Demand Webinar: Biomechanical Analysis of Brain Injuries by Evan P. McConnell, ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Residential/Light Commercial HVAC Construction Defects by Adam R. Storm, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Human Factors Considerations in Restaurant Accidents by Kuba J. Glazek, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Cast Iron Plumbing Systems Failure Analysis by Michael M. Powell, P.E. and Daniel P. Barton, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Using Animations and Graphics in Biomechanical Analysis by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., and Xin Ye, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Structural Analysis: Impact of Snow Loads on Roofs by William A. Eldredge, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Damage Analysis for Consistency and Detecting Fraud by Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Roof Collapse – Investigation and Causes by Justin M. Grammer, P.E., District Manager, and Sean P. Ravenel, Of Counsel, Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig LLP
- On-Demand Webinar: Good Faith, Bad Faith, No Faith at all by Robert T. Foster, Esq.
- On-Demand Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Science 101 by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Being the Owner's Advocate in a Construction Project by Mickey Parker, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Building Enclosure Commissioning by Mickey Parker, P.E.
Large Venue Seminars
Rimkus offers multiple annual CE/CLE seminars. Register for our upcoming educational opportunities below. For information on planning a seminar of your own, or to receive our seminar invitations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcasts & Videos
Nov 08Autonomous Vehicles: Impacts on Accident Reconstruction
Nov 02Autonomous Vehicles: Car Companies vs. Silicon Valley
Sep 25Raymond L. Franks, CGC, LEED APThe ABCs of RCV (Repair Cost Value) and ACV (Actual Cost Value)
Apr 16Why and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17How To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Understanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10The Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Building Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Frozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Injuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30Damage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Damage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Factors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Auto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls