Continuing Education Program
For more than 20 years, we have been an accredited provider of continuing education programs for insurance and legal professionals.
We offer more than 250 continuing education presentations on a wide and growing range of topics. Presentations are typically offered at no cost and customizable based on client group size and location.Request a Seminar View Available Presentation Topics
Register for upcoming or on-demand webinars below.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1/27/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- 2/10/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Using Animations and Graphics in Biomechanical Analysis by Ming Xiao, Ph.D., P.E., and Xin Ye, Ph.D.
- 2/24/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Human Factors Considerations in Restaurant Accidents by Kuba J. Glazek, Ph.D. (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- 3/10/2020: CE/CLE Webinar: Technology Use in Crash Reconstruction by Tracie C. Jones, ACTAR, and Timothy E. Dowd, ACTAR (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- 3/24/2021: CE/CLE Webinar: Lessons Learned in Evaluating Wind Damage by James "Wes" Jordan, S.E., P.E. (Registration Link Coming Soon!)
- On-Demand Webinar: Structural Analysis: Impact of Snow Loads on Roofs by William A. Eldredge, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Cast Iron Plumbing Systems Failure Analysis by Michael M. Powell, P.E. and Daniel P. Barton, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Pipe Freeze Investigations by Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED AP® BD+C, MAC, CEIC
- On-Demand Webinar: Damage Analysis for Consistency and Detecting Fraud by Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Environmental Site Assessments by Kieran J. Purcell, P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Good Faith, Bad Faith, No Faith at all by Robert T. Foster
- On-Demand Webinar: Earthquake Damage Assessments by Lisa M. Holliday, Ph.D., P.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Related Damages to HVAC Equipment by Timothy C. Martin, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Product Failure and Root Cause Analysis by Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTAR
- On-Demand Webinar: Lithium-Ion Battery Fires by John H. Diggle III, P.E., NAFI-CFEI
- On-Demand Webinar: Construction Vibration and Property Damage Investigations by Christopher A. Hasse, P.E., S.E.
- On-Demand Webinar: Beer Contamination Investigations by Carla J. Kinslow, Ph.D.
- On-Demand Webinar: Analyzing Vehicle Fires by Thomas W. Young, IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CFII
- On-Demand Webinar: Electrical Facts, Myths, and More by Joseph Nowikowski, P.E., NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI
- On-Demand Webinar: Wind and Hail Damage by James “Wes” Jordan, P.E., S.E.
Large Venue Seminars
Rimkus offers multiple annual CE/CLE seminars. Register for our upcoming educational opportunities below. For information on planning a seminar of your own, or to receive our seminar invitations, contact email@example.com.
There are currently no seminars scheduled.
Podcasts & Videos
Sep 25Raymond L. Franks, CGC, LEED APThe ABCs of RCV (Repair Cost Value) and ACV (Actual Cost Value)
Apr 16James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEWhy and Where Pipe Freezes Occur
Feb 17Garrick F. Mitchell, P.E., ACTARHow To Investigate Bicycle Accidents
Aug 21Michael C. Lamp, LEED APUnderstanding Building Consulting Services
Jun 10The Biomechanics of Slips, Trips and Falls
Apr 30Jonathan E. Higgins, P.E., LEED APBuilding Envelope Science - A Primer
Dec 12Daniel P. Barton, P.E.Sinkhole Investigation and Damage Evaluation
Nov 01Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APFrozen Pipes--How and Why They Happen and How They are Investigated
Sep 30Richard V. Baratta, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARInjuries Occurring in Rollover Accidents
Aug 30James W. "Wes" Jordan, SE, PEDamage Caused by Non-Hurricane Related Catastrophe Weather Events
Aug 03Jeffrey H. Peters, P.E., LEED APDamage to HVAC Systems from Lightning Strikes and the Impact of New Refrigerant Products in Air Conditioning Systems
May 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARFactors Considered in Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
Apr 30Dirk E. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., ACTARAuto Accident Investigation Tips
Mar 01Investigating and Evaluating Hail Damage Claims
Jan 23Investigating Slip-and-Falls and Trip-and-Falls